* A daughter was born to Mary Margaret Brode at the Deaconess Hospital Wednesday morning at 11:15am.
* An infant, born to Mrs. Inez Faulkner of Ironton, died shortly after birth at the Deaconess Hospital, while the flood was raging at its most terrifying pace.
* Mrs. Elizabeth Fisher died at the home of her sister, Mrs. Chambers at 5th and Hawk Sts, was removed to a funeral home by order of the health authorities. Mrs. Fisher had come to Ironton to take care of her sister, who was ill.
* The body of Mrs. Banks, held at the home of Mrs. Fanny Jarrett on S. 19th Sts. was moved to a funeral home.
* In cities in the flooded district, Catlettsburg and other communities, the health authorities ordered the bodies of deceased persons to be cremated to preserve the health of the community.
* A girl baby was born to Mr. & Mrs. Robt. B. Jamieson, of 2204 S. 5th St, at the Marting Hospital on Jan. 24th.
* An Oak Hill resident is responsible for the heating conveniences furnished the Marting Hospital.
* Mrs. Fanny Henry, aged 94, died at the crest of the flood. The body was brought to the emergency headquarters of the Ohio National Guard and later turned over to the undertaking establishment. The funeral services will be announced later.
* The body of Mrs. Elizabeth Fisher, who died at the home of her sister, Mrs. Chambers, will be held at Gholson Funeral Home, until the flood recedes.
* The Wagner Funeral Home has been made the headquarters of the Ironton Fire Dept. and all calls have been and will be answered from there. Roy Wagner, Kenneth Unrue and Albert Madden have been in charge of the Funeral Home.
* Mayme Neal, 6 year old daughter of Willard Neal, of Fifth and Ellison Ave., a flood refugee, was taken ill with pneumonia at the St. Joseph School and later was removed to the emergency hospital at the Parish House. Her condition was critical as the flood reached its crest and the best wishes of the thousands of the friends of her family throughout this community, are for her recovery.
* James MILLER of Millersport, Ohio, this county, moved six times from the flood waters; died Jan 26th and was buried Jan 27th and on the day of his burial, his house washed away. Phillips Undertaker.
* John Harrison, 57, of Front and Pine Sts, former railroader, died Jan 21 of heart trouble. Body at Phillips Funeral Home.
* Mrs. Clinton Large, of Rock Camp, will be buried Jan 29th. Undertaker, Phillips.
* Mrs. Nathan Jenkins, of Kitts Hill, died Jan 23rd, buried Kitts Hill on Jan 25th. Undertaker Phillips.