Patton’s Grocery was owned and operated by Harvey Patton. The store was built around 1920. Located on State Route 93 in Black Fork, Decatur Township, Ohio, the building stood 15 feet from State Route 93 1 mile north of Kimble Cole Road [Kimble Creek]. It is located south of Olive Furnace and north of the road to Poetker [Painter Rd? Which would be Warneke Cemetery-NC] Cemetery.
The building was two stories tall. It had a tin, hip roof. Asbestos shingles were on the exterior of the walls. The story had two front entrances.